We may obtain other information about you from other sources, such as telephone or fax or from other companies online. We may add this information to the details we have already collected from you via our website in order to improve the products and services we provide.
Dolce Vita does not necessarily keep electronic files or maintain an archival copy of the printed material, unless specifically instructed by the customer for regular printing purposes. We do not own any of the content of your order. Security: You should be aware, that Dolce Vita does have advanced security measures in place regarding all data transferred in our servers, we do not store credit card information. However, though Dolce Vita strives to protect all information that you provide us, there are always risks involved in transmitting data over the internet. Information transmitted by any unauthorized party is at your own risk. All payment transactions are done directly through the payment gateway using SSL(Secure Socket Layer), the details collected do not include the credit card details of the customers and those details will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Copyright: You represent the content that you upload toDolce Vita. In as much as we respect the intellectual property of others, we ask and expect that our customers will do the same. Please do not hesitate to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, if you find or believe that your work has been copied, posted, or used in any way that constitutes copyright infringement. If we find such a violation, we will investigate and take every legal measure to rectify it, upon obtaining all the needed information for verification and authentication. You should provide us with the following details:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed.
- Detailed necessary identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Location where you found that your work has been infringed and the necessary information for us to locate the issue.
- A statement by you that all the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A valid identification and reason that you are certain that the issue/infringement concerns Dolce Vita.
Dolce Vita may, as appropriate and at its total discretion, terminate membership privileges of any users who violate the provisions of the Terms and Conditions stated in our website, including any activity that repeatedly infringes on the intellectual property of others.
Orders once processed are ready for collection or will be shipped via courier or our driver within 2 to 10 days depending on the order. You can check your order status by Contacting the customer service on Tel: 04/88000688
Dolce Vita provide an exceptional service and as a guaranteed satisfactory product provider. In the unlikely event that your product arrives damaged (manufacturing defects, damage during transit, book binding, improper pagination, etc.), please DO NOT send the product back to us without contacting a member of our team first. Use the following guidelines for us to better understand any problem and we will endeavor to find solutions immediately
- Take digital pictures of the fault and provide a detailed description (including your name and order number) and send via email to email@example.com
- Please be aware that each product is individually made and that there may be slight variations in type or color. Dolce Vita reserves the right to refuse any discounts, refunds, or reprints on issues that can be fixed or on customer generated faults. Otherwise, in cases where we find the defect is a production issue, we will request you to ship back the product for us to rectify.
- Dolce Vita does not edit or modify your product order content in any way. It is your responsibility to review your order before you publish, we will not be liable for any error you have made before publishing. Dolce Vita does not colour correct your images. It is your responsibility to colour correct using a well calibrated monitor – saving in Adobe RGB will guarantee a large colour range. Dolce Vita is not responsible for images that do not appear to your satisfaction because of inaccurate calibration of monitors and capturing devices used at your end. Dolce Vita uses calibrated printers that produce an extremely large colour range and high colour-density and will perceptually produce most colours seen on an accurately calibrated screen. Please be aware some high quality screens will show you a larger colour range and cannot be printed with present technology. Defects reported later than 14 days after receipt will not be accepted.
- Dolce Vita does not offer cash, cheque or credit-card refunds on products once ordered. In the wake of a refund, it will happen through the original mode of payment only.
As we wish to give our customers all the best we can offer, we will continue to expand, change, and/or upgrade our materials/service providers on a continuous basis. We advise you to check our software updates frequently. Changes in product material is not a valid reason for order cancellation or refund. When submitting your order please review the quality of your photographs, layout and designs. For photobooks, check your choice of book size, book style, text, grammar and spelling, paper, cover material, and other important details. Final product design errors or failing to give our team any special instructions are not valid reasons for cancellation or refund.
We will not be liable for incorrect customer details provided in our system. Loss or delivery errors from this issue are not valid reasons for cancellation or refund. Prolonged production due to reprinting issues, customer publishing mistakes that need resubmission and any natural disaster occurrence which may delay product delivery, is not a valid reason for cancellation or refund.